Bring a new colour to your lives....

Beautiful and elegant handmade accessories for you and for your home...







17 Şubat 2010 Çarşamba

"Artist Andrea Balch" Wrote a Wonderful Article About "What are Polymer Clay Canes"



Andrea Balch is a professional artist, who has studied in many areas over the years, and been an artist all her life. She has got a site called Pets of the Realm If you are an artist; want to be an artist, or just love art, this site is for you.

She has covered the mystery of polymer clay canes in her article and she gave an example one of my work.

What are Polymer Clay Canes:

That's a good question, I was a dumfounded as you when I first got into the world of polymer clay . CANES... it it something to use when your walking? and what is it to do with polymer clay, all these silly things firstly run through your head.
If I had first thought of the old candy that kids used to buy from the corner store many years ago, I would have been on the right track.
Remember the long shaped candy that were sometimes striped on the outside, "Rock Candy" and they had different shaped colures inside.
You could see the different shapes when you looked at the end of the lollies, and they took ages to eat didn't they...
I GET IT! I GET IT NOW!... Please read this wonderful article here...

Here is a candle holder made of the polymer canes, I don't think there isn't something you cant do with this different form of polymer designs. Andrea Balch

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder