Bring a new colour to your lives....

Beautiful and elegant handmade accessories for you and for your home...







16 Şubat 2010 Salı

Cuteable.com Featured my Handmade Buttons




Cuteable.com a Mon-Fri treasure trove of cute stuff for you and your home!


Lynsey says about herself, "32 with two children and I'm married to a lovely man called Matt. I started out as a card maker after the birth of my first daughter and now I will try most crafts! I have a passion at the moment for using found objects and my sewing machine is getting used a lot!! I currently sell some of my things on Etsy."


December 18, 2009 She found my buttons on her flickr pool and featured my buttons as a flickr friday.



Set of 2 One-of-a-kind Handmade Buttons...






You might like to see some works from her: Thank you so much Lynsey.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder